• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2, Byrd Robin 2, Kershaw 1560st, Gerber EZ Out DPSF S30v

First one up is a Byrd Cara Cara 2 in used but good condition as shown in photos. This one I did not take a photo of the pocketclip as current clip is from one of my paramilitary folders and is not included. The original pocket clip will be applied prior to shipping and is excellent condition. Price: SOLD shipped/paypal fees included.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Next one up is a Byrd Robin 2. This one is in excellent condition and only reason I am marking it as used is because when I received knife from dealer, it was missing a bronze washer, luckily I had spare washers at hand that fit so I disassembled the folder to correct issue. Bolts show no signs of disassembly. Price: SOLD shipped/paypal fees included

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Third folder is a Kershaw 1560st recently sent it back to kershaw for reconditioning and paid them to add a new blade. It originally had a AUS8 steel blade but now it has the new 14c28n steel. I had to contact them over phone to confirm as for some odd reason the replacement blade is blank and has no kershaw logo as the original blades do. This may be appealing to someone who likes the more sterile non signed look. They also added a new pocket clip to the folder and appears to have new metal liners as well ; ).
Price: $25 shipped/paypal fees included

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last one up is a NIB Gerber EZ Out DPSF. Made in USA like the 1560st but sports an S30v blade. This one has the NSN numbers on the box in case someone is into collection NSN merchandise. These are only sold to military and like personel as they require credentials from Gerber to purchase. Price: SOLD shipped/paypal fees included

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Meek6382 email replied this morning with payment info. Still awaitnig payment.. I was hoping to get this out for delivery today but post office is now closed.

Last edited:
Thank you Meek payment received ; ). I will email you tracking number on monday.

Kryptoglow, you package went out for delivery today : )

Back