• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Surefire Rechargable Lights, charger, & extra batteries

I have way too many high end flashlights, so a couple gotta go!

(1) Surefire 8NX (Nitrolon) rechargable flashlight - includes lamp assembly, rechargable battery stick (B90), and overnight A/C charger. This light is in excellent condition physically, and operationally perfect

(1) Surefire 8X rechargable flashlight - includes lamp assembly & rechargable battery stick (B90) (NO seperate charger, but it uses the same batteries and charger as the 8NX above). This is the precursor to the 8AX, and is identical except minor cosmetic changes (the 8AX is more "Tactical" looking for the mall ninjas!). This light is in good condition. It has some wear on the edge of the Aluminum tail and the body. It has a brand new bezel/lens fresh from Surefire. This light is also in perfect operational condition.

(2) spare B90 battery sticks new in the wrapper. I bought these direct from Surefire within the last few months

(1) Surefire Cordura holster that fits either light (used with some wear, but still perfectly functional

I'd like to sell this as a package. It would be perfect for a duty belt, or if you want to keep a light set up in two vehicles. The Internet prices for these is:

8AX alone $140 (again, mine is the 8X which is almost identical to the 8AX)

8NX package (light, charger, and one extra battery) $150

Spare B90 battery $20

For a total new price of $310

I'm asking $200 for the whole setup (2 complete lights, 2 spare batteries, charger, and holster).

Email for photos if interested.

Paypal preferred, but not required

How did I miss this!!!

If the sale falls thru, E-mail me...................

I have received payment, so it's a done deal. I can't believe it sat for a couple of days before someone jumped on the deal - I wanted to move it quick, so I priced it accordingly... Thanks for your interest.

Back