1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: Swamp Rat Rucki & B10

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by hookahhabib, Mar 1, 2012.

1. hookahhabib

hookahhabib Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2011
    Two sweet blades for sale today:

1 - lightly used Rucki - tanker gray blade with black/OD G10 scales. It is in overall great condition with light smoothing on some of the coat and one very small dent/roll in the edge, a couple inches from the tip. Asking $350 obo

2 - used but not abused Basic 10 LE#14 with choil. I really love this knife, but at this point I want to try out an asymmetrical edge B11, but I can't justify that until I let this one go. Aside from light scratches from use, it is in excellent condition and sharp! Asking $330 --- SOLD

I will post pics when I get back home this evening. Also, I have some running around to do today so it may take an hour to respond to any inquiries...just a heads up

Also will try to make time to strop them a bit tonight before shipping them out :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. Samillus

Samillus

Nov 6, 2010
    email sent on the rucki

3. adrock2864

adrock2864 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2012
    I will take the Basic 10 Le Sending PM

4. hookahhabib

hookahhabib Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2011
    B10 is sold!!! Thanks :thumbup:

5. prapp1974

prapp1974

Aug 3, 2011
    Do you have pics of the Rucki? I want it, but I would like to see what the dent looks like please.

6. prapp1974

prapp1974

Aug 3, 2011
    I just noticed the posted date. Do you still have the rucki?