• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Swamp Rat Rucki & B10

hookahhabib

Gold Member
Two sweet blades for sale today:

1 - lightly used Rucki - tanker gray blade with black/OD G10 scales. It is in overall great condition with light smoothing on some of the coat and one very small dent/roll in the edge, a couple inches from the tip. Asking $350 obo

2 - used but not abused Basic 10 LE#14 with choil. I really love this knife, but at this point I want to try out an asymmetrical edge B11, but I can't justify that until I let this one go. Aside from light scratches from use, it is in excellent condition and sharp! Asking $330 --- SOLD

I will post pics when I get back home this evening. Also, I have some running around to do today so it may take an hour to respond to any inquiries...just a heads up

Also will try to make time to strop them a bit tonight before shipping them out :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Do you have pics of the Rucki? I want it, but I would like to see what the dent looks like please.

Back