1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FS: TAD Dauntless MK4 DLC/Bronze Anodized & Strider SMF S35VN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by NYOutdoors, Oct 20, 2015.

1. NYOutdoors

NYOutdoors

Oct 24, 2011
    PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. All listed prices include shipping. I will only ship to United States addresses. First "I'll take it" posted in the thread or PM/email (I will use time stamp to determine who was first) to secure the item, however payment must be made promptly thereafter or I reserve the right to sell it to someone else. I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason. No Trades Please!

1. TAD MK4 - Titanium Bronze Handles - DLC Coated Blade - BNIB - some smudging on blade from opening/closing, but cleans right off. $400 net to me shipped TYD

2. Strider SMF - Lego - Ranger Green G10 - S35VN - All metal parts have been Cerakoted black by Josh at razor edge knives. This used to be a stonewash model - you can still see stonewashing on the area of the detent track/pivot to maintain the action. See pics. He did a beautiful job. The finish is perfect, he also sharpened it. The action is light and buttery smooth. Lockup is solid. Blade is centered. $350 net to me, shipped

tad1.jpg
    tad2.jpg
    smf4.jpg
    smf3.jpg
    smf5.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. NYOutdoors

NYOutdoors

Oct 24, 2011
    Price drop! Reasonable offers considered.

3. CRKDMike

CRKDMike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Pm sent

4. CRKDMike

Mar 24, 2012
    I'll take the MK4 as per our PMs 😊

5. CRKDMike

Mar 24, 2012
    Hey Rob are you getting my PMs? I know the last one was ridiculous.

6. looker4000

looker4000

Jan 13, 2013
    Is the dauntless MK4 still available?