• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: TAD Dauntless MK4 DLC/Bronze Anodized & Strider SMF S35VN

PayPal is the only accepted form of payment. All listed prices include shipping. I will only ship to United States addresses. First "I'll take it" posted in the thread or PM/email (I will use time stamp to determine who was first) to secure the item, however payment must be made promptly thereafter or I reserve the right to sell it to someone else. I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason. No Trades Please!

1. TAD MK4 - Titanium Bronze Handles - DLC Coated Blade - BNIB - some smudging on blade from opening/closing, but cleans right off. $400 net to me shipped TYD

2. Strider SMF - Lego - Ranger Green G10 - S35VN - All metal parts have been Cerakoted black by Josh at razor edge knives. This used to be a stonewash model - you can still see stonewashing on the area of the detent track/pivot to maintain the action. See pics. He did a beautiful job. The finish is perfect, he also sharpened it. The action is light and buttery smooth. Lockup is solid. Blade is centered. $350 net to me, shipped

tad1.jpg
tad2.jpg
smf4.jpg
smf3.jpg
smf5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Rob are you getting my PMs? I know the last one was ridiculous.

Back