• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS: Todd Fischer Dress Archangel, Peter Carey Tremor (Prototype) & Les George Sicario Dressed

I am selling three of my high end dressers in effort to fund upcoming builds, all three knives are in unused condition with no performance or build issues, no blade stick, no detent issues, none, these knives all function perfectly. I have many more photos & videos available upon request, sorry for the quality of the photos, I am not a great photographer.

1). Todd Fischer 4.0 Archangel - 9.125" Overall, Bolster-lock, MOP handles with Hidden Hardware Build with a 4" San Mai Damascus blade, Timascus Gear Patter Back Spacer and clip, Orange Peel Titanium Bolsters. Centering is dead center and action is crisp and smooth. $3,950.00 Including PayPal fees and shipping.

2). Peter Carey Tremor "F" Prototype - 8-1/4" Overall Length Linerlock with a 3-3/4" Mike Norris Ladder Damascus Blade, Carbon Fiber scales on 6AL-4V Anodized Titanium Liners, Timascus Clip & Pivot Collar, Dragon Spine Carbon Fiber Back Spacer. Action is very smooth and snappy $2,850.00 Including PayPal Fees and shipping.

3). Les George Sicario - 9.00" Framelock with a 4.00" Stainless Damascus Blade, Mokuti Handles and clip. This knife has one of the prettiest blades I have ever seen but I am biased towards Persians. The action is crisp and smooth with a stiff detent, very snappy. $2,750.00 Including PayPal Fees and shipping.

Presentation 3.jpg Clip side 3...jpg Closed 3.jpg Lock-up 3.jpg View attachment 1097930 41002392_2192652074281006_5884714766386778844_n.jpg 42154285_500142420461798_7085700577846321519_n.jpg View attachment 1097934

You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review all of the photos and information carefully and feel free to pm or email me (bobkrinsky@hotmail.com ), email is best with any question you might have. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (case by case). I will ship via USPS Priority within one business day of receiving funds.

*No trades; I am raising money for my needs, as such, NO TRADES. Also please do not send me a DM asking me what my best price is, the prices I am offering are listed. If you have a lower offer, write the number down in a PM, hit send, and I will gladly reply. I will not bid against myself, so please don't ask.

I reserve the right to accept or decline an offer to purchase based on a buyer's overall history on the forum.

If you can see this listing the knives which still have pricing listed are available.

Prices above include shipping within the continental US. International buyers are welcome but must pay actual shipping cost and assume risk once receiving address is confirmed and tracking is received. Payment accepted via PayPal goods and services (buyer covers fees), postal money order, cash in-person or wire transfer.

No trades please.

Knives are cross-posted on Instagram & BladeForums.

Last edited:
Back