• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fs trident/ crusader tcfm02 custom fixed blade..FINAL PRICE DROP

HEY everybody, same old story i just got a little crazy and cant keep all the beauties i would like to otherwise keep. hopefully my overzealous behaviour can benefit someone here on good ol bladeforums. theres not a whole lot i have to say about this thing, its awesome looks and ergonomics are very quality. 400 $ . * THIS PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING USPS PRIORITY WITH SIG CONFIRMATIONA AND INSURANCE, ALSO INCLUDED ARE THE PAYPAL FEES. or take it for 390 with usps MO

BLADE LENGHT : 4

HEAT TREAT: TRIPLE TEMPER

STEEL:CPM S30V/CF2 59-60HRC

BLADE FINISH:KG MIL SPEC 2416-4 3-D

HANDLE: OD G10.
This knife is brand spankin new and comes with box kydex sheath and signed certificate of authinticity. first i take it gets it . thanks :D

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited:
ill take TRADED. shipped and paypaled, trying to free up some funds fore a folder i "have " to have .

Last edited:
fyi for anyone whos not aware. if you were to order this knife from crusader forge it would take 8 months to a year to finish and recieve.

final price drop to 400 shipped and insured, paypaled.when this knife hits the third page of threads in this section it will be withdrawn.

Back