• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - Two Great Customs - Fiddleback Forge & Fletcher - The laid-off sell-off continues

Suave

Gold Member
Hi Folks,

So, I got laid off unexpectedly, am still unemployed, and need to cull more of the collection to stay above water until I land another one.

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 (if you are interested and want a quote outside the lower 48 please send me your mailing address in a PM). Usual rules apply, first to claim followed by message and prompt payment gets it. Payment via PayPal F+F preferred. G+S is okay but you pay the fee. Thanks for the support.

If you have any questions or have an offer just send me a DM or a profile message. Everything has to go. If you have an offer please DM or Profile message me I may say YES.

1. Fletcher Knives - DLUX - Tangerine Bolster - Orange/camo burlatex handle - OAL 7 3/8" - Blade 2 3/4" x .110 in 01 Steel - Tapered Tang and file worked spine on handle with filing - MINT - New, Unused, Never carried - Comes with Magnetic flap leather pocket sheath - Asking $450 OBO

20240121_193550.jpg20240121_193515.jpg20240121_193604.jpg20240121_193459.jpg

2. Fiddleback Forge, Andy Roy - Bow-Legged Belt Knife - Ruby Burlap - Flat Tang - Black and White Liners - A2 - MINT - New, Unused, Never carried - No sheath - Asking $OLD

Thank you for looking and I appreciate the support.

Last edited:
Back