FSH question

What’s the thinnest/lightest carry/fastest Fusion Steel Heart model, of all the variations?

Thx

3/16" BG FSH I believe.

i agree with inkynate
bgfsh.jpg

Anyone have experience with that model they’d care to share? :thumbsup:

Any other contenders?

I just researched the FSH lineage and have a BG coming to me, but I went for the thick one. I have lots of 3/16" stock blades but no 5/16" and wanted something extra thick in my collection anyway. Can't wait to see how the fatty chops and batons. :D

@dogboye or clampdaddy clampdaddy might be able to help you on the thin one. They had positive comments about it in the User Grails thread.

ZTSH doesn’t have the Fusion handle, obviously, but thanks for the input.:thumbsup:

I just researched the FSH lineage and have a BG coming to me, but I went for the thick one. I have lots of 3/16" stock blades but no 5/16" and wanted something extra thick in my collection anyway. Can't wait to see how the fatty chops and batons. :D

@dogboye or clampdaddy clampdaddy might be able to help you on the thin one. They had positive comments about it in the User Grails thread.
I had a thin BG FSH but I never put it to use. It was a great feeling blade though. Definitely felt a lot more carryable/usable than the HOGFSH that I had.

I don't own one, but I believe the Nuclear Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart (NNFFSH?) would be the answer. 0.21" thick with a fuller and a lightened handle should make it the lightest/fastest.

Anyone out there have both to compare? Not sure about that smaller “nano” handle—really like the full-size Fusion handle. But from the small number of responses here I’m thinking the 3/16” BGFSH must be a fairly rare animal.

I have multiples of the NMFSH and fatty. So I passed on the BGFSH. Kinda regretting not getting one thin version. But hey I’ve got the NMFSH :) life is good :) Love this Knife. So I’d agree in saying the thin is probably rare find.

Maybe rare to find users, but there are 2 new thin cut BG FSHs on the first page of the Exchange right now.

sixpak1 sixpak1 raises an interesting point about which may be the lightest. It's probably close.

Anyone out there have both to compare? Not sure about that smaller “nano” handle—really like the full-size Fusion handle. But from the small number of responses here I’m thinking the 3/16” BGFSH must be a fairly rare animal.

I have a nuked forsaken SH in route and can compare them, will probably let go the BG if your interested.

Give us a comparison here when your nano comes in, if you don’t mind. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
what do you want to use it for Will ?
with my meaty large hands the Nano handle is by far the most comfortable of all of them so far.

a 3/16" Nuke (w/fuller) Nano FOR SH would be a great carry/fighter in my opinion.

Camp knife = the regular (non fuller) Nano FOR SH wins

Back