FSH question

Now you’re just showing off.:p:D

You say that like it's a bad thing. o_O

I know that you have amazing blades that put my own meager collection to shame. And I am very grateful that we have this wonderful community where we can share these treasures among like-minded folks who can appreciate nice things.

Poignantly put my porcine brother. Now about that Banned custom...you’re way too far ahead of me. Meager collection my patoot!:D

I just researched the FSH lineage and have a BG coming to me, but I went for the thick one. I have lots of 3/16" stock blades but no 5/16" and wanted something extra thick in my collection anyway. Can't wait to see how the fatty chops and batons. :D

dogboye dogboye or @clampdaddy might be able to help you on the thin one. They had positive comments about it in the User Grails thread.

Well, I don't know if I missed it, but I had no idea I was mentioned in this thread. I do indeed have the 3/16" BG FSH, and I love it. I know I saw later in the thread that someone was of the opinion that the NFSH was faster in hand. Perhaps that is so, but I don't feel it (I have a NFSH as well... and had to round out my BG FSH by getting the THICK one. Of the three, I probably like the NFSH the best, but I think a lot of that is it is Comp Finish INFI, and has a clip point (I'm a sucker for a clip point). However, IMO, the 3/16" BG FSH is a better slicer, and feels lighter to me.

Sorry I'm so late to this thread....

Thanks a million—that’s exactly the kind of first-hand, straightforward comparison I was hoping for.:thumbsup:

Back