• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade FSOT: Like new OG Benchmade Full Size Griptillian in 154cm w/two-tone CF scales & deep carry clip

ooitzoo

Gold Member
Y'all know the drill: first "I'll take it" gets it.

For international sales, please contact me first. Any international sales will be done fully at the buyers risk. This is non-negotiable.

If you have any questions or want to propose a trade, please PM me ***THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME***

My trade thread is here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/high-end-knives-and-watches.1984936/

Got this guy a long time ago and never carried it. The knife is absolutely gorgeous. The silver twill CF really pops against the normal matte black CF. The knife function is perfect with solid lockup and "dead nuts centered" blade ($10 off if you get the reference). I believe the knife is new as I don't see any signs of use and I know I didn't carry it. That is, aside from its new aside from having the scales installed. I don't believe I have the original scales and it comes in a BM Grip Orange box. I do have the original clip.

$207 Shipped in the US

Back