• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Revere Model 85 8MM Projector

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I have a Revere Model 85 8MM projector (Serial #74879) that I was given a few years ago. I have absolutely no use for it as I'm partial to digital media. :)

The unit itself is in excellent working condition and it looks to be in perfect shape looks wise. It comes with a manual but the manual was saturated with film oil. The film oil bottle leaked but it is still readable. I'll include the bottle. The case is a little beat up. It has some wear on the lower and top corners. The unit also comes with a single reel. I haven't run any film through it but it does work. All of the levers, lenses, and moving parts function flawlessly.

I am going to ask $125 but the price is negotiable and you will have to pay actual shipping cost. I will also accept some items in trade.

I'm looking for:

Spyderco Carbon Fiber Stretch or some kydex sheathwork for a couple of my fixed blades.

Pics forthcoming.

Back