• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Strider CC SnG 3/4 Grind in either S30V or S35VN (Unmarked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from the spa where they adjusted the lockup, which is rock solid, and edge I believe. Blade centered. Blue Pete Gray LBS included and if you want I'll find the stock one too. Sharpened on my WE to 800 Grit IIRC at 15dps and a 20dps microbevel. (I'm thinking Strider may have touched it up at the same angles but I can't be sure..) Genuine Authentic Strider Ziplock bag for no additional cost.

$410 Shipped in the CONUS $400

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_001.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_002.jpg

That's a hair, not a scratch on the handle.
Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_003.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_004.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_005.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_006.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_007.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_SPA_008.jpg

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale/trade without explanation... I will accept Postal MOs and regular goods/services Paypal. (paypal AT mckean DOT com)You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. I ship USPS Priority Insured w/tracking which is included in the price within the CONUS. I will not lie on any Customs forms. PM me here or send me an email @ bladeforums//@//mckean\\dot\\com with any questions/comments/complaints. Please keep any trade offers to PMs or email.

Trade considerations:
NO AUTOS, COMBO OR SERRATED EDGES - Not big on Hinderers, Medfords, or natural handles either. (I already have the Medford that I want.)

More into folders now than fixed but the right FB considered...

Thanks,

Greg (bladeforums AT mckean DoT COM)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back