• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSOT: Strider SnG-T, SMF, SnG CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnG Tanto FFG in S30V Carried, ReProfiled by REK.
The SnG was carried and sharpened before I cleaned it all up and sent it to REK for the regrind that came out beautifully. Not sure if it's still under warranty though although Josh Lee @ Strider seemed to say if the work was done as nicely as this was it still would be covered. YMMV This is a cutting machine now.

SnG-T $420 SPF

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_001.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_002.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_003.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_004.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_006.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_007.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_008.jpg

Strider_SnGT_REKRegrind_009.jpg

SMF FFG in S30V Gen2, carried, sharpened on my Edgepro. Locks up tight and is centered.

SMF $440

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_001.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_009.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_003.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_004.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_005.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_006.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_007.jpg

Strider_Blk_SMF_TS_Gen2_008.jpg

SnG CC 3/4 Grind Stonewashed, not sure of the blade steel (unmarked), very lightly carried, sharpened on my Edgepro. Locks up tight and looks to favor the Ti side just a smidge when closed. Blue Pete Gray LBS included. (Shiny spots on handle is WD-40)

SnG-T $440

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_001.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_002.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_003.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_004.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_005.jpg

Strider_Blk_SnG_34Grnd_BluLBS_006.jpg

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale/trade without explanation... I will accept Postal MOs and regular goods/services Paypal. (paypal AT mckean DOT com)You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. I ship USPS Priority Insured w/tracking which is included in the price within the CONUS. I will not lie on any Customs forms. PM me here or send me an email @ bladeforums//@//mckean\\dot\\com with any questions/comments/complaints. Please keep any trade offers to PMs or email.

Below are the main trade things I'm looking for but I'd consider any legitimate trade offer.. (Might be able to do cash up or down depending on when you catch me.)
NO AUTOS, COMBO OR SERRATED EDGES - Not big on natural handles either.

Strider 3V or Zwear 3/4 ground SMF
both/all 3 knives for the right Custom Strider (Non Chisel Ground DDCs especially)
More into folders now than fixed.

Thanks,

Greg (bladeforums AT mckean DoT COM)

Last edited:
SnG Tanto FFG in S30V Carried, ReProfiled by REK. $SPF$

The others are still available.

Thanks,

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back