• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT/FS Benchmade 761 Ti-Monolock for Clear Top Ultratech and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkmagicK

Gold Member
Link to pictures: http://m.imgur.com/a/wn2Oy

Trade Interests: Clear Top Microtech Ultratech. I have wide range of tastes, so feel free to send me any offers, all will be considered. Looking for similar folders, fixed blades, autos. Thanks!

Squid and Trapper are both sold. Paypal goods although f&f is always appreciated. Conus sales/trades only. Knives will ship within 24 hours of trade or payment. Please email me at jjscolman@gmail.com if you have any questions or offers, PM is also fine. Buyer/trader must have positive feedback. Priority goes by timestamp.

Benchmade 761 Ti-Monolock:
LNIB, you would not be able to tell this knife isn't brand new aside from a faint scuff on the clip. Dead centered, smooth action, solid lock up, no lock stick, no play in any direction. Very nice detent. Seems to have none of the known issues assoiciated with this model. Carried once and cut a piece of paper to test sharpness, extremely sharp, far better edge than any other Benchmade I have recieved from the factory. Lots of nice little touches on this model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back