1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

FT: Hinderer Extreme Duty Pen, CRK Lg Sebenza 21, Snody BOSS Menace, and more...

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by DeceptionStrike, Mar 6, 2012.

1. DeceptionStrike

DeceptionStrike

Jun 29, 2011
    Hello everybody. I just want to see what's out there that I can trade few of my stuffs with. For your consideration, I have the following:

First, lightly used Hinderer Extreme Duty Pen Aluminum (blue). I'm looking to trade this pen for Surefire Pen II,III,IV (no I's) as I'm more of a writer than a glassbreaker. Hate to sacrifice the feeling of safety this pen gives me but I could use some clicky option for my use.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second one up is CRK Lg Sebenza 21 in used condition. I'm not the original owner. Comes with box, certificate, and wrench. No lanyard sorry. *Note on pic 4, a very tiny nick on the spine*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third one up is my Snody BOSS Menace w/ leather sheath. As much as I hate to let go of this chunk of Crucible 154CM, I just can't carry a fixed blade around where I live. The knife is brand new but I cut off the whistle that was attached at the end of lanyard. I will include the whistle as well as Snody signed certificate of authenticity and Bill's custom case that I used a bit.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, used Microtech Socom Elite that I got from a trade here in BF.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you.

2. P2P

P2P Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2010
    e-mail sent

3. Padad24al

Padad24al Gold Member Gold Member