• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FT: Random stuff - Dell i7 8GB 256GB SSD XPS 13, Apple Watch Series 3, Valentine 1 radar detector

sting7777

Gold Member
I have a barely used XPS 13 9360 from 2017 thats fairly loaded. I7-7500U with 8GB ram and 256GB SSD and 4K display. Trade value of ~600

I also have an Apple Watch 40mm Series 3 (GPS - NO cell) - silver aluminum in excellent shape with a few bands. Trade value of ~250

And finally a Valentine 1 radar detector - newer slim body and recent firmware (junk detector etc). Trade value of ~250

If you are interested in any of these items, please PM me for more details and pics that you may want.

As for trades - just looking for Giantmouse at this time and maybe some Viper anso/vox knives.

Last edited:
I have a barely used XPS 13 9360 from 2017 thats fairly loaded. I7-7500U with 8GB ram and 256GB SSD and 4K display. Trade value of ~600

I also have an Apple Watch 40mm Series 3 (GPS - NO cell) - silver aluminum in excellent shape with a few bands. Trade value of ~250

And finally a Valentine 1 radar detector - newer slim body and recent firmware (junk detector etc). Trade value of ~250

If you are interested in any of these items, please PM me for more details and pics that you may want.

As for trades - just looking for Giantmouse at this time and maybe some Viper anso/vox knives.
Also interested in the laptop - but I don't have either GM or Viper knives.
Any interest in an Olamic Wayfarer or Red 3.5" hinderer with black DLC coated blade?

Do you still have the XPS? I've got a Viper I could part with, and tons of other things to trade or some cash.

Thank you so much, and have a great day!!

Can you share the specific model number of the laptop? I may consider just buying it outright if it's the one I'm looking for.
Thanks!

Back