Fugitive PassAround - Reviews Are In!

I kinda settled on 6.5" for the original as a good balance of reach and ease of carry. I'm definitely open to suggestions.

It's funny you mention that... bourbon adds a nice subtle warm color to leather when used like a dye. Seriously, I've actually tried it... :eek: :D

Perhaps I should make that part of my repertoire... genuine Tennessee whiskey-dyed leather sheaths...

Hmmm... I do like figured maple as a handle material, and of course maple is an important part of Tennessee whiskey... I wonder how George Dickel would work as a stain... but I digress ;)

I think that's an excellent marketing strategy. I would buy that just for the braggin' rights alone. Ain't nobody in my circle of gremlins gotta Tenn Whiskey dyed sheath OR a Dickel stained grip. Hmmmm.....:thumbup:
"hey bitches, dig on this. Go on smell it. The whisky preserves the steel. Ancient Tennessee Craft secret. Ain't you ever heard of Firefox? Oh yeah...."

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and thank you all again for your interest and support! I recently confirmed another order for a Fugitive. Input from these orders is being taken very seriously as I refine this design. :)

And it is going to be AWESOME!!! (Yeah, it was me...)

Hey Jamus,
This is the type of rig I was referring to. Sorry it took so long getting this to you. Do you think You and the Missus could make something similar?
G...

767af8561605d580b99a8ac53108972c.jpg

The short answer is "yes". :)

I'd have to look up some patterns and source the hardware and whatnot before working up a quote, but I think I understand how it works.

The short answer is "yes". :)

I'd have to look up some patterns and source the hardware and whatnot before working up a quote, but I think I understand how it works.
I'm thinking the sheath itself, Jamus. Note the leather 'Loops' sewn on at the end and the angle of the one towards the top? If we got a sheath with that rigging and some perspiration resistant D rings thats all I'd need. The thumb strap would have to be configured in such a way as to acomodate my right hand thumb so I could get my hand around the grip and release the strap with just my thumb. This is where I need yo ur reknowned Terrio expert design. It has to be fluid where I can deploy blade in one motion. That angle would place the Fugitive on my left side, handle down towards my belt with the blade canted upwards towards my left shoulder blade. Because my Fugitive is an 8" the angle aids in its concealment. The Galco Miami Jackass style back center medalion is not important to me as I can lace and figure "8" a good latigo horse bridle reign up and over my shoulder and across my back. Notice the strapping in the pic looks a bit cheap. The loops are single studded and there is a lot of excess strap past the buckles & studs. I don't want those strap ends poking out of my vest revealing a harnass to the public. Thus a bridle reign. A bridle reign fitted with detaching 'C' fasteners allows me to use the sheath in a multitude of carry options. A Sam Brown stud on the sheath and my carry options are limitless. Detach the reign and slip the sheath inside the pants at the small of my back, viola!
your friend,
G...

Last edited:
I have a couple ideas in mind. I'll mull it over some more, draw up a sketch later and see what you think...

Ahh the Mulling process. Where all the Terrio magic stems from...:)
Now I know I'm guitly of being over dramatic while underdescriptive but what I'm trying for is to reach into my vest/jacket and pull my knife from a secured sheath to deployed hand with minimal encumbrance. With the Fugitive canted I think it will be a fluid as we can get it. I leave it to you, Jamus. I cant wait....
G...

Ahh the Mulling process. Where all the Terrio magic stems from...:)

I wouldn't call it magic. All I really do is make stuff smaller and then bolt it back together. ;)

Anyway I like where this sheath idea is going, and I think I can make it pretty versatile without making it bulky. I don't care much for sheaths that weigh more and take up more space than the knife itself...

I don't mind sharing the process. If you want to post the sketches here thats fine with me. I have complete faith in the Terrio brand.
G...

Back