1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Full CF Heretic Manticore X

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by Knifegorue, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Knifegorue

Knifegorue Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 22, 2016
    I’ve got a bad ass knife for sale. First to post “I’ll take it” gets it. I accept Zelle, PayPal or Venmo. Shipping is included on all purchases. I am not looking for any trades. Original boxes and documents are included with all knifes unless otherwise specified. All sales are final with no returns. I have plenty of extra pictures and videos so don’t hesitate to ask. You can contact me via email; [email protected] or PM. Thank you everyone for looking and enjoy the EYE Candy!

BNIB Serial #1 of 1. Custom Heretic Manticore X Full Carbon Fiber with flamed switch/roller clip a hand ground DLC blade and bronze titanium screws. This was a half flamed titanium/half CF but it was changed by Anthony Jr himself to full carbon fiber. Heretic will make a new label if you want to send it in. Anthony said this is 1 of 1 as it has the full CF body, DLC hand ground blade and the flamed hardware. This thing is SUPER LIGHT and the action is flawless. Feels amazing in the hand. Literally no wiggle side to side and very very minimal wiggle front and back. I honestly love it and know it’s bad ass but I’m more of an auto side opener guy. $1150
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zzugman

zzugman Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Top notch seller. Wish I could swing the cost. That looks like a beauty. GLWS.

Knifegorue likes this.