• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

G10 "get off me" knives batch #2

IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0780.JPG IMG_0781.JPG hello all,
g10 knives!
These are all made from .27 inch G10 from Chuck and Jessica at Alpha knife supply. All are chisel ground.
These are made from g10 no metal in knife. They are great self defense get off me knives and great for running and or women walking as they weight almost nothing.

They are as the picture shows. All are about 7.75 long with about a 4 inch blade they are quite sharp and can be resharpened easily with a belt sander or diamond nail file.
I suggest a 80-120 grit to get that toothy serrated edge that is a wicked cutter.
1) DROP POINT BLUE ON JADE
2) TANTO BLACK ON JADE. SOLD
3) RUNNER'S FRIEND FINGER HOLE TANTO WITH LANYARD FOR WRIST CARRY WHILE RUNNING. GREAT FOR WOMEN RUNNERS. 5.5 overall about 2.5 inch blade

ALL COME WITH BLACK KYDEX SHEATH SET UP FOR NECK CARRY. SHEATH USES ZIP TIES TO KEEP TOGETHER TO KEEP THE "NO METAL" theme.
Disclaimer: I do not know if they will pass a metal detector nor have I tried.

Price: #1 and #2 $37.00 each shipped 1st class mail. RUNNERS FRIEND $27.00 shipped first class mail. USA SHIPPING ONLY PAYPAL sgjones357@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back