• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gareth Bull Miura FT/FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkmagicK

Gold Member
Link to pictures: http://m.imgur.com/a/f6Q7l

FS/FT: Gareth Bull Miura 3.75" blade

[$350] SOLD

Knife will ship withing 24 hours of payment or trade. Paypal only, conus only. Please email me at jjscolman@gmail.com if you have any questions or offers. Priority goes by timestamp.

Just recieved this knife in a trade, just not my style. Knife appears to have been pocketed but not used much, the edge is still very sharp. Extremely ergonomic design. Cool floating Ti backspacer. VERY smooth action, "hydraulic" Sebenza like feel to it. Blade slightly favors show side, solid lockup when open at about 30%, although there is a very small amount of perceptable side to side play if muscled. Scratches on pocket clip, a few snail trails on handle, and a scratch on the top swedge of the blade as pictured. I believe the blade steel on this one is RWL-34 and it has an acid washed finish. Not sure on the weight but to me it weighs almost exactly the same as my Umnumzaan so about 5 oz. Bowie and 940 are for size comparison only. Comes with box, no pivot tool although if i'm not mistaken, you can contact Gareth and he will ship you one.

Trade Interests: CRK's (I like the Insingo blade shape), maybe other customs, high end folders, etc. I like thin knives also. I'm really open to anything so feel free to send me any offers you may have, all will be considered. Worst I can say is no. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back