• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gareth Bull Shamwari - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Up for sale today I have a Gareth Bull Shamwari. 3.5" blade, M390. This is the latest generation with domed pivot / standoff on the show scale, blue titanium pivot collar / over travel, and his new deep carry pocket clip. The 3.5" plane jane model seems to be pretty rare, as most of his recent runs have been smaller or with CF scales.

Centering and lockup are spot on. The action is absolutely incredible - see video below. Easily the best front flipping action I've ever experienced. Almost completely effortless.

The knife has a few minor carry marks on the clip and show scale, but it's in excellent condition. Never disassembled or abused. The blade is basically mint (may have opened a few packages at most). See photos and video for condition.

I am the original owner. SOLD for $625 shipped. I cover PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. No trades, no international sales.

First "I'll take it" followed by a DM takes her home.

Thanks for looking!

aTyT1Td.jpg

wTrMCY3.jpg

ruoNaw4.jpg

JD5VcdH.jpg

fagd18Q.jpg

juwviya.jpg

6oOJahR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back