• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GARMIN Street Pilot 3 Deluxe Color GPS

Hey all....back again with the house cleaning & since I haven't used this in a while.....it's time for it to go so I can pay the bills :(

This is a LNIB Garmin Street Pilot 3 Deluxe version. Since day 1, I have had a clear plastic cover over the display so there wouldn't be anything wrong with it & so the display is in excellent condition as well as the rest of the unit.
It comes with everything that it would come with new:

Box & owners manual
Map CD's
Car cig adapter for in car use OR you can use AA batteries to do the same!
Fixed mount
Padded moveable mount
128MB memory stick
BONUS: Carrying case (like a camera bag) & amplified antenna

If I find anything else for it, I will list it here & include it when I ship it out.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit. If you need any additional info. on this unit. Please feel free to ask or check out garmin's website for the full details.

Pay-Pal prefered or a Postal Money Order is also fine.

PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE!
$365 with the extra's & shipped through USPS Priority Mail. Insurance however is up to you to cover.
SOLD!!!

I am not looking for any trades, sorry...just need the cash like everyone else ;)

3 Replies sent.....hope that is all the info you need. But if not, please let me know...I'll be happy to help :)

Back