Garth Vs. Jerry . . . . The Battle Of Cheese Curds!!!

Who has the best cheese curds?

• Dairy Queen

• A&W

Results are only viewable after voting.
My local grocery store, save on foods has the best pulled pork poutine in the bbq deli.. not in the runnings but its 100x better than kfc and dq combines

I don’t think DQ or A&W here in Texas have Cheese Curds. That is a Very Northern dish. And to think the entire Month & 1/2 I spent in Central Wisconsin, I never had the Gonads to even try Cheese Curds, so I am entirely unqualified to vote on this one. You “Yankees”” enjoy your Cheese Curds.
LOL
Surfsidemel

I don’t want to tell you all where to find the very best fried cheese curds, It is hard enough to get a re already.

I have never had these things but have passed on many occasions including just a few days ago. A friend of mine was in Wisconsin and he did bring me a present *secret for now* and he offered me up some curds "hell no" is the simple answer. So this is making me think, I may be the most unbiased person on the planet as I have never had them. Tomorrow, I will go and get them from both places of origin, and try them for the first time and will provide my results. One of my buddies daughters works at one of these establishments who is not 500 yards from Jerry - (I honestly wouldn't trust her to house sit my pet rock) So we will see. It may come down to "which makes you puke faster" ... it just sounds nasty. I'm a cheese guy, I love going to cheese houses for the most exotic cheeses I can find. My love is the sharpest cheddar, or most sour Blue Cheese you can find, but curds? the name alone makes me gag .... for science? I will do it as a sacrifice for the advancement of mankind. Curds sound like curdled, which to me is just f'n nasty.... spoiled, rotten, bad - something that goes in the trash yet people will pay money for..... good lord. I am perfect for this 🤢🤢🤮

Up north we call it POUTINE. Its more of a eastern cdn thing but still very popular across the board. A new poutine shops about to open a block from my place any day now i cant wait. RobStanley RobStanley picture it like steroids for the moobs.

I have never had these things but have passed on many occasions including just a few days ago. A friend of mine was in Wisconsin and he did bring me a present *secret for now* and he offered me up some curds "hell no" is the simple answer. So this is making me think, I may be the most unbiased person on the planet as I have never had them. Tomorrow, I will go and get them from both places of origin, and try them for the first time and will provide my results. One of my buddies daughters works at one of these establishments who is not 500 yards from Jerry - (I honestly wouldn't trust her to house sit my pet rock) So we will see. It may come down to "which makes you puke faster" ... it just sounds nasty. I'm a cheese guy, I love going to cheese houses for the most exotic cheeses I can find. My love is the sharpest cheddar, or most sour Blue Cheese you can find, but curds? the name alone makes me gag .... for science? I will do it as a sacrifice for the advancement of mankind. Curds sound like curdled, which to me is just f'n nasty.... spoiled, rotten, bad - something that goes in the trash yet people will pay money for..... good lord. I am perfect for this 🤢🤢🤮
I'm interested in your findings. please report back

I'm not trying to influence you either way, but a vote in the right direction could land you in waist deep scotch, bourbon, and tequila just around the block!!!

Just sayin'

Jerry

Well neither A&W or Dairy Queen here = Dairy Queen.

I say that Dairy Queen has the best cheese curds while Garth claims that A&W (KFC) has the best.

So there it is. Help me put the youngster in his place on this life-altering issue!!!

If you don't have either of these fine food establishments in your area. . . . Vote for Dairy Queen!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

This one is a no brainer. Dairy Queen by a mile.

DQ blizzard use to be my daily snack when I didn't have to watch my figure.

Everyone thinks this one is a, “No-Brainer.” If you vote DQ, you could be “Flowiin’ in a river of Tequila, Bourbon, & Scotch.” But if you don’t vote A&W your next Bacon wrapped Brown box delivered by UPS could have some Dull blades in them. For you Cheese Curds lovers, vote wisely. You guys do know who runs the Custom Shop right. A lot on the line here guys. LOL.
Surfsidemel

You guys leave me no choice. Ill start a poutine diet and post some pics of the contenders. Im pretty sure even mcdonads makes it here.. (ill take one for the team on that one) .. stay posted

Back