1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

GARTHOG GANZAA Pics Here

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by TheMtnMan, May 25, 2017.

1. Reign

Reign Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Just a little steak knife
    [​IMG]

Angusbort likes this.
  2. Tom Kanik

Tom Kanik

Mar 18, 2003
    That is one FINE looking steak knife!;):thumbsup:

3. KXAL

KXAL Basic Member Basic Member

May 21, 2017
    Super excited to receive them today

[​IMG]

Side by side shots
    [​IMG]

What material are these 2 handles made of?
    Seems like BJ handle are also coated with Cerakote...

4. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Mine come.today. pics later.

Those camo colors look awesome

5. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Awesome scores !! !! Congrats !!
    I took a swing for a BJ but don't think I came close :-( lol
    The one is red/black g10 the Boss jack looks to be completely ceracoted. Notice how the tube fasteners are coated. More than likely that has micarta under the coating.

6. VashHash

VashHash

Aug 11, 2009
    I wish I had the funds to play along. Those battle sharks look awesome.

Angusbort likes this.
  7. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Love that Boss Jack, my SK is being Shipped out today, hope it gets here by the weekend

8. KXAL

May 21, 2017
    Great, but why so late when you are in the same country?

9. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Yeah, WA/OR border, i think it takes UPS 5-6 days (if i remember )
    USPS Priority is much faster

10. Sethrotull

Sethrotull Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Yep UPS is slow getting to Oregon. Mine is a weeks travel. USPS is much, much quicker. Steak Knife Friday!

11. KXAL

May 21, 2017
    Sorry guys, posting my rant here as i am not a gold member yet hence cannot create my own post.
    Been very new to Busse and located outside of the States, I was very lucky to grab 2 of the knive during this Ganzaa. (Thanks Amy!!!!)
    After receiving them, i am very impressive with the quality and overall design which led me to try out the exchange to find my grail.
    As a newbie, it is very natural for me to be scouting out the popular TGLB or TG14.

The situation goes like this.

Managed to find someone selling it
    Left my email since i am not a gold member
    Contacted the seller
    Exchanged details and negotiated pricing
    Seller requested to do PayPal F&F to reduce $25
    Checked my Singapore Paypal and realised they disabled the function to prevent scammer or fraud
    Told the seller i am willing to take on the $25 and lets go back with standard Paypal since it will be charged back to him
    Asked him if the courier invoice is stated lower, will it impact the courier insurance since he will be checking the courier fee to Singapore to determine the final cost
    Received email from seller, saying he "does not want to get burned. Maybe if you had a trading history but unfortunitly you dont."
    Asked him to explain to me why he felt that way but have not received any response yet while writing this.

While i respect the fact that all seller can decide who they want to deal with, but why suddenly cut the transaction off just because i cannot do F&F?
    Shouldnt i be the one fearing due to the non protecting clauses of F&F if the deal is to go sour.
    This is really perplexing since i am labeled as the bad buyer here.

Can anyone help me to understand the issue here?
    Does it mean that all new buyer are just not fortunate to buy slightly more pricey item since they have no trading history in Bladeforums?
    Why would i want to buy something which may be cheaper or useless to me just to build trading rating?

I just wanted a Satin INFI TB / TGLB !!!!!

Sleeping time for me. Goodnight everybody.

12. legaleagle

legaleagle

Apr 26, 2010
    Sorry it didn't work out for you, but can't blame seller for wanting to protect himself. Seller can't blame you for protecting yourself either. Think people have been burned with PP and overseas sales.

rcb2000 and zmbhntr like this.
  13. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    More steak knives from the Ganzaaa:

[​IMG]

KXAL and ExtraBaconPlease like this.
  14. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Great haul! I especially like the top one.

15. BenL

BenL Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Was in for a blue 1111, received today. Do they usually have penetrator tips? This is my first Scrap Yard knife, by the way.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. argyle1812

argyle1812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Just got my blue 1111 today and it has a normal tip.

17. Sethrotull

Sethrotull Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Dang you got lucky on that one

18. rcb2000

rcb2000 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Nice!

19. crazymac1

crazymac1

Dec 9, 2013
    Well USPS came to my door today with my bg mofo it was within arms reach but the mail guys scanner was broken so he told me he would have to come back tomorrow... That was the biggest tease ever.

20. jsnell

jsnell Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Brutal... absolutely brutal:(