GARTHOG GANZAA Pics Here

I have 2 on the way , box has been sitting at Toronto custom office for a week now . Honestly thought they would get here this week but not now
I love that corncob congrats it's just way cool looking

Seems 12.5% of eligible Steak Knife wins if there were only 8 of them available. Pretty cool score, especially with the swedge

I got 4, and none of them were in the pic of 8. I'd guess the chances of getting the corn cob were liss than 1%.

Good to see the grab bag idea was not just a one time thing. Fun times!

$400 bucks for 4 knives! Come on that can't be beat!

mumbo scrap 511 fortest green by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Never really thought much of the 511 but because of the Mud Mutt but I like it! They are similar but the 511 is a clippier point.

mumbo scrapy yard mud mud mutt_511 forest green by mumbojumboo, on Flick

Total sucker for green blades. The forest green is my new favorite. The texture reminds of sage but dark green. Not as thick and bumpy as moss.

mumbo scrapyard chop house moss_ scrapyard 511 forest green_ BB13 Moss by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Edit: Wife says, "It looks just like that other green black handle knife."

Me, "What?"
Oh yeah, Scrap skinner. You know you have too many knives when you don't remember them all.

mumbo scrap skinner moss_ 511 forest green by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Last edited:
$400 bucks for 4 knives! Come on that can't be beat!

mumbo scrap 511 fortest green by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Never really thought much of the 511 but because of the Mud Mutt but I like it! They are similar but the 511 is a clippier point.

mumbo scrapy yard mud mud mutt_511 forest green by mumbojumboo, on Flick

Total sucker for green blades. The forest green is my new favorite. The texture reminds of sage but dark green. Not as thick and bumpy as moss.

mumbo scrapyard chop house moss_ scrapyard 511 forest green_ BB13 Moss by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

Edit: Wife says, "It looks just like that other green black handle knife."

Me, "What?"
Oh yeah, Scrap skinner. You know you have too many knives when you don't remember them all.

mumbo scrap skinner moss_ 511 forest green by mumbojumboo, on Flickr
I also bot two of the 511's in the garthoganza(along with two boss jacks hehe) also, i went through about half of my knives the other day and i was surprised that i have 4 chop house thick cuts and 4 SHBM's lol it's easy to get carried away with busse/kin!!!

Finaly My Ganzaa Steak Knife showed up.
And OMG... im not sure what the Odds are, but I got Excactly what I wished for, All wooden handle (not Grexed) and With RED LINERS lol Just Perfect
Thanks Busse Crew.
(P.S.
Still trying to figure out to post pics)

Finaly My Ganzaa Steak Knife showed up.
And OMG... im not sure what the Odds are, but I got Excactly what I wished for, All wooden handle (not Grexed) and With RED LINERS lol Just Perfect
Thanks Busse Crew.
(P.S.
Still trying to figure out to post pics)
That's awesome !!! Congrats !!!

For pics I've been using my phone. I take the pic, then I screen shot the pic. Come onto forum and I start my reply. Then click on upload a file ( middle blue box ) select source of pic ( phone, screen shot ) then you'll see select size, full image.
Then click post reply

I was happy to finally be able to use my shop credit 1311 for a sweet replacement! Forest Green is great!
Indoor shot does not do it justice...
2ptos4h.jpg

This outside shot is much more accurate.
3585idu.jpg

The two most efficient Busse choppers I have ever used.
BB13cg Moss Green with 1311 Forest Green
s33rk6.jpg

I know what you mean, "by not flashy" but this pic doesnt do it justice. Ive never seen this kind of wood, it almost has some speckles in it, and nice and Heavy ish lol

Back