Gary Swenson' an open letter: Platnium and Strider

I own three Striders and they all worked when I needed them. They served me well over in Afghanistan during my recent deployment to OEF where I was in the process of keeping your freedom to speak your mind. Just because you don’t know me...NEVER ASSUME for lack of friends that we in the military wont part with hard earned money out of our own pocket for the best tools our money can afford. NEVER ASSUME, it will bite you on the A&& always know, or go find out. :mad:

These are the best days of my life Im a Jolly Green Jiant walking the earth with guns.

Tom,
That would be flight engineer. Yes, they have a mini-gun too. They just sit on the other side of the helo.

Yha I herd about that. Sorry to hear it. now you have to get a brain reduction. By the way My crew got two combat saves over there.

P.S. See yha, im heading back out west Hello 55th. Don't let them kill you out there in FL.:D

It's all in the timing, Buck. Good job and enjoy DM. Believe me when I say that the Reserves try to kill you on EVERY flight!

Originally posted by JBierlyRN
I feel I'm losing my SF mojo....need SnG to feel like a cool guy again (gasp)........must hurry, if anyone has one, please let me know....don't know how long I can last....turning to sheeple.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Back