• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

gavkoo

I don't own nor have I ever owned any of his work, however I have spoke with him via email and which several times and he was always very friendly, helpful, and encouraging about my current work. Seems like a standup guy and I appreciate his honesty and generosity. I would not hesitate to fork over my cash for one of his knives, if i had the spare cash.

Hello,

Hes a great guy and unlike a lot of the the guys on you tube he actually tests and perfects his designs before he sells them. His kydex is also very very well done. I really like his style on his larger choppers. The only issue I have is that he is not in the USA so your blades will take a little longer to get here and the shipping is a little more because of that.

You will not be disappointed,

Chris

he just moved from new york too florida so he's in the states!

this thread was brought back from the dead haha. I can't really say anything about Gav as a person, iv met him twice (both times in a decent sided group at bladeshow) but we probably haven't spoken more than 2 sentences to each other. As for his knives, he has progressed a long way, I don't always like his designs (which i don't always like the designs of my favorite maker either) but he is getting pretty great at making knives. I have really liked most of his designs.

We met several times at the shows in New Jersey. I always found him to be a very
energetic passionate knowledgable fellow who has made his dream of becoming a knifemaker come true.

Kudos to him and I hope he still comes to the shows in the northeast now that he lives in Florida.

Back