GAW * GEC Office Knife * GAW

Not an entry just Thanks for the great idea... I have an office /study in name only.I dont do much at all in there other than wrestle with a large python to get him out of his cage to avoid being bitten and clean up python poo.
Cheers.

8DGrmqM.jpg

I don't think I can enter for myself as I have a 13 Clerk shown here. But this is such a great GAW that I'd like to nominate I ISKRA if this post number gets drawn:thumbsup: I'm not sure you Americans understand how difficult & expensive it can be to get hold of GECs in Europe, so this is a solidarity thing :D

That sweet Davison pushed this out of your pocket, pmek5? I think this is a great knife, and kind of have a hankering to enter the GAW, but I know I won't carry it much. Very generous of you and good luck to the contestants!

That sweet Davison pushed this out of your pocket, pmek5? I think this is a great knife, and kind of have a hankering to enter the GAW, but I know I won't carry it much. Very generous of you and good luck to the contestants!
I’ll take that as an “In” :)

I'm in - thanks for the chance. The current knife in my office is terrible... it was a manufacture giveaway. It's been used lightly, but in sad shape. It was in sad shape when new lol. To close it I need to use the corner of a stapler to press in the lock. This would be a nice upgrade.

Thank you for a very kind and thoughtful giveaway. I don't enter many giveaways, but have always admired this pattern, so please count me in (more than happy to pay shipping charges). My office has mainly been at home the past 30 years, so my current work situation is nothing new :) Good luck everyone :thumbsup:

Back