• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 15 TC Barlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingecutter

Gold Member
Up for sale is my user 15 TC barlow (#151116) in chestnut peachseed jigged bone.

This knife is clearly a user but still has plenty of life left. It's been carried, used, and sharpened. Blade/liners/backspring all have patina, dark patina on the blade, covers are in nice shape, and great walk 'n talk. Tube and wax paper included. Pics will do the talking on this one (see below).

I'm just looking to get back what I have into it, minus PP fees and shipping costs...

$OLD shipped

*Not looking for trades at this time.

**Payment via PayPal Goods & Services only. My price above is inclusive of all PayPal fees and shipping to your verified PayPal address.
***I expect to receive payment within one hour, at most, or I'll move to the next person in line or relist the item unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by me.

The first definitive "I'll take it," and then promptly followed up with a request for my PP info via PM (preferred) or e-mail, gets it.

For ease of reference, I've listed my e-mail below. Please e-mail me directly and not through the bladeforums' relay system. However, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any point at my own discretion, especially if I have you on my Ignore List.

I will ship within the US only via USPS 1st Class with tracking.

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Also, check out my GEC 66 Calf Roper for sale HERE.

20190208_103325.jpg 20190208_103344.jpg 20190208_103359.jpg 20190208_103415.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back