• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #43 Oregon Trapper - Rust Red- SOLD

TexasTomcat

Platinum Member
Knife is #431118 LNIT. Price is $110 - $100 G & S. SOLD! Comes with wax paper & GEC tube. Has factory edge, not sharpened, not carried. PPP model. Perfect centering. Half stop. Great walk and talk - NO issues. First "I'll take it." posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! If you can't PM me, post your email and I'll contact you. You can edit your email address out afterwards. No trades except for 1 item in my signature.

Shipping via USPS 1st Class Package to CONUS. International extra and as per agreement. I will ship the same or next postal day from Houston, TX; well packed in a USPS cardboard box to protect your knife. You must be 18 years of age, know your state and local knife laws, and are legal to own these knives.
IMG_5668.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_5663.jpg IMG_5664.jpg IMG_5665.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

Last edited:
Flashback! I sold this knife WAY too cheap! That 43 was a nice knife but I don't collect 43s and it was the only one I had. I needed the money for the knife fund I suppose!

Back