1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

GEC #43 Oregon Trapper - Rust Red- SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by TexasTomcat, May 9, 2019.

1. TexasTomcat

TexasTomcat Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 21, 2018
    Knife is #431118 LNIT. Price is $110 - $100 G & S. SOLD! Comes with wax paper & GEC tube. Has factory edge, not sharpened, not carried. PPP model. Perfect centering. Half stop. Great walk and talk - NO issues. First "I'll take it." posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! If you can't PM me, post your email and I'll contact you. You can edit your email address out afterwards. No trades except for 1 item in my signature.

Shipping via USPS 1st Class Package to CONUS. International extra and as per agreement. I will ship the same or next postal day from Houston, TX; well packed in a USPS cardboard box to protect your knife. You must be 18 years of age, know your state and local knife laws, and are legal to own these knives.
    IMG_5668.jpg IMG_5662.jpg IMG_5663.jpg IMG_5664.jpg IMG_5665.jpg IMG_5666.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  2. clutch19

clutch19

Oct 20, 2016
    PM sent.

3. Rose and Thistle Custom

Rose and Thistle Custom Josh Mead Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 9, 2018
    Consider me a backup if for any reason it doesn't work out with clutch19.

4. TexasTomcat

TexasTomcat Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 21, 2018
    Flashback! I sold this knife WAY too cheap! That 43 was a nice knife but I don't collect 43s and it was the only one I had. I needed the money for the knife fund I suppose!