• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 77 or Beerscout for GEC 85

coiledwire

Platinum Member
I really want to get my hands on an 85 single flat grind blade. Prefer jig bone or bloodwood, but would like any handle material. Close to new in tube condition.

I have many 77 variants (my favorite pattern), mostly single blades. I also have a couple of recent beerscouts, most notably in bloodwood.

If you have any interest in starting a trade discussion, please PM or email me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I would be interested in any 85 single blade, in any handle material.

Thanks.

I would very much like to purchase a beer scout or two from you if you ever decide to to sell them.

Bump. Still looking for 85s.

Should I decide to sell, I'll try to remember who showed interest. Of course having an 85 will help this memory tremendously! :)

I purchased a natural micarta 85 last week, here--> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1376447-85-s

I still haven't received it but I'd probably be willing to make a trade for a beer scout. I'm actually probably going to be looking for two beer scouts for the 85 and $$$, because I do need to find several beer scouts before the end of summer. But we can try to work something out once I get the 85 if you like.

I purchased a natural micarta 85 last week, here--> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1376447-85-s

I still haven't received it but I'd probably be willing to make a trade for a beer scout. I'm actually probably going to be looking for two beer scouts for the 85 and $$$, because I do need to find several beer scouts before the end of summer. But we can try to work something out once I get the 85 if you like.
Sure. Let's see what we can do. Pm incoming.

Thanks again. I'm liking that sheep. I might look you up down the road. Thanks my friend.

Thanks again. I'm liking that sheep. I might look you up down the road. Thanks my friend.
It's been a pleasure to make a deal happen with you. Thanks again!

I'm still shopping trades for 85s. Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.

Bumping the thread. Looking to trade or buy 85s. Have 77s, some 15s, some esnyx modified gecs, modern folders, and last but not least, cash!

Send me a message if interested! Thanks!

Back