• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 78, 13, 15, 85; Case duo

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

I have a few I'd like to move today. Prices are PP G&S, include fees and shipping (CONUS only). Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I'm open to deals on more than one knife. GECs come with tube, Case duo does not have boxes. Thanks for looking!

1. GEC 78, American Jack two blade, in cocobolo - $old: Excellent condition, has been pocketed once or twice but has not cut anything. Factory edge. Nice walk/talk and fit/finish. Just won't carry it over my single blades.
2. GEC 13 Speaker Jack, in ebony - $old: Excellent condition, has been pocketed 2-3 times with minimal use. Factory edge. Nice walk/talk and fit/finish.
3. GEC 15 Crown Lifter, in nifebrite acrylic - $old: Like new condition, has not been carried or used. I have two other crown lifters, so this one has to go.

4. GEC 85 in salmon acrylic - $pf: Excellent condition, has been pocketed once and not used. Factory edge. Nice walk/talk and fit/finish. I really like this acrylic, but it doesn't get carried over my stag 85.
5. Case Swayback Jack SS in bonestag + Case Sodbuster Jr CV in chestnut bone - $pf: These are users -- they show pocket wear and have been sharpened. The Sodbuster Jr has some patina and pepper spots. Mechanically these work fine, I just don't carry them much!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Been out of town. Knives received and feedback left. Very pleased. Thank you!

Back