1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

GEC #78 Elderberry

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Zach Zern, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Zach Zern

Zach Zern

Aug 1, 2017
    Hello,

I recently picked up a GEC 78 Elderberry Jigged Bone, but was fortunate enough to snag an Ironwood SFO. As such, I’d like to sell my LNIT elderberry model, as I don’t need two, at a tidy discount for your trouble. The knife is literally brand new, and has only sat in my knife box for about a week waiting in vain to be a part of my carry.

The walk and talk is excellent, and the pull on the main blade is a 6, with the secondary sitting at about the same. No blemishes on the cover or bolsters, and the centering is pretty near dead-on. The edges are also pristine, and haven’t been even been stropped. The only addition to the knife beyond being factory is a drop of breakfree on the joints.

I’d like to sell this, P+P goods and services, priority USPS to the continental US For **$83**. First I’ll take it gets it. Thanks for looking, and best of luck in all holiday knife purchases, even if it’s not mine.

Attached Files:

2. Kleon

Kleon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2017
    Will take it.

3. Zach Zern

Zach Zern

Aug 1, 2017
    SPF to Kleon

4. Zach Zern

Zach Zern

Aug 1, 2017