GEC 85's - Lets See Em'

Seeing that 85 makes me wonder why GEC doesn't do more Saber ground blades.
In use, I prefer the full flat grind fat spear on most 85s. The sabre grind is aesthetically more pleasing and looks good in photos 😅That being said, I use my sabre grind 85 way more than my other 85s just because I got it in beater condition.

bMpWBOu.jpg

In use, I prefer the full flat grind fat spear on most 85s. The sabre grind is aesthetically more pleasing and looks good in photos 😅That being said, I use my sabre grind 85 way more than my other 85s just because I got it in beater condition.
I know flat is better slicing but man those saber ground spears are something else😍

During this year's rendezvous, the single blade 85 rendezvous sfa with the match striker pull really caught my eye. The 85 crownlifters were tough to get but eventually when people got bored of em they let them go. Now there was only 5 of them parts knives, so I had this one made from a decent shape user with a delete. Couldn't imagine what the secondary price would be on one of those :rolleyes: That coke bottle shield is just something else!

KgTW5bE.jpg

Back