GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

CujiWuji

Gold Member
Ok so this one looks awesome and leaves me with a question. And i apologize if this is somewhere else, but is it still possible to get in on drops or place a preorder? I've only ever really traded or used the secondary market, but these look too awesome to let slip by.

JoKr

Platinum Member
Ok so this one looks awesome and leaves me with a question. And i apologize if this is somewhere else, but is it still possible to get in on drops or place a preorder? I've only ever really traded or used the secondary market, but these look too awesome to let slip by.
here yyou can find the GEC Distributors/Dealers

mrknife

Gold Member
was any one expecting a steak knife? I just saw this on a group and thought the blade would have some teeth.

Last edited:

Pgg365247

Gold Member
Wow, I might have to try and get one of these. I do sort of wish it was a black ebony (I’m a sucker for black ebony). I love the blade choice and shield. I’ll have to keep my eyes 👀 out to see if I can catch a drop.

MililaniGrown

Gold Member
These look great! I'm hoping the light and dark covers are released in 2 separate batches and not just one batch with luck of the draw. They're both nice but I think I prefer the well done version.