• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 92 Antique Goldenrod Camel Bone, 86 Oily Creek Bone

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

GEC 92 Antique Goldenrod Camel Bone: Have had no luck moving my stag 92, but everytime I look at it I like it more and more, so the Goldenrod is moving along. I've carried this one 1-2x, has not cut anything more than paper. GEC didn't do a great job sharpening the belly of the main blade, but that could be corrected easily. This is the factory edge. No blade play, nice walk and talk, beautiful bone! Asking sold for this one.

GEC 86 Oil Field Jack, Oily Creek Bone: Awesome dark oily creek bone slabs on this one. Solid knife with good heft in hand, I just prefer my oil sucker rod 86. Nice walk/talk, no blade play. This is BNIT. Asking sold for this one.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Ill take the 86. Pm incoming

Back