1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  1. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    Must be of legal age to purchase knife in your state. First "Ill take it followed by a PM" typically gets the knife but I do reserve the right to sell or not sell to anyone. All knives are new in box, tube or plastic bag and have never been carried. Will ship these out on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

First is a case Barlow in antique bone. Walk and talk is very good for a case knife, good fit and finish, blade centering is a bit off but average for case quality. $Sold shipped to you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next up is a case tribal lock in green sparkle kirinite. Lock works great. Very nice knife. Centering is a bit off. Decent fit and finish for case. $Sold to your door.

GEC 12 Toothpick in aqua camel bone. Walk and talk is very good with a nice pull. Centering is only a tiny hair off. I love the coloring on this knife. There is some discoloration on the back spring, came to me like that from the factory. Could probably be flitz off but I have never had the time. $80 to your door.

GEC 06 Caribbean Blue Acrylic. Great fin and finish, good walk and and talk, really nice little knife. Not sure how but this one came from the factory missing its blade etching, guess it just got missed in the line. $55 to your door.

GEC 06 Crusader Red Acrylic. Great fin and finish, good walk and and talk, just like the one above only red and it has the blade etching. $60 to your door.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    Northwoods Coolidge Jack in Giraffe bone. Great centering, great walk and talk, nice thick blade, great fit and finish. The bone on this one is beautiful. $Sold to your door.

Northwoods Madison Barlow in Cocobolo. The wood on this one is amazing! I really hate to get rid of this one, it is such a nice knife with great fit and finish. The blades on the Madison Barlow are finished extremely nicely too. If you like a big knife this one is perfect. $Sold to your door
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last up is a Northwoods Madison Barlow in Appaloosa bone. It kills me to let this one go. The Appaloosa is so nice on this one. Same quality as the one above. $Sold

3. WGregge

WGregge Gold Member Gold Member

May 4, 2016
    Northwoods?

4. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    It only allowed me to post 20 photos so it cut off my Northwoods. Had to start a new thread, sorry. How do I edit the title?

5. hanschan

hanschan Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2018
    I'll take the Appaloosa bone

6. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    Sold to you for the Appaloosa

7. Corvus Corax

Corvus Corax Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I'll take the Coolidge and the Cocobolo Madison please!

8. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    SPF to you on the Coolidge and Madison Barlow!

9. Rusty1

Rusty1 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Take the Case Barlow

10. Northwestcut

Northwestcut

Feb 5, 2018
    SPF to you sir!

11. JoeGoblyn

JoeGoblyn Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2018
    I’ll take the tribal lock