• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC Northfield #682211.... WAS $130/NOW $110..........SOLD .

I bought this knife thinking my dad would seriously appreciate it.
He explained he liked a smaller flat knife, so here it is for sale.
68 in burnt stag with a bail. has the word Northfield inscribed on bail.
it is in new condition.
Factory Edges.
Factory oil it seems.
Tube & wax paper.
PayPal only goods and services fees and USPS shipping covered.
$130....now...$110..... to your door .
thank you

Attachments

• 20180315_180833.jpg
    20180315_180833.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 20180315_180908.jpg
    20180315_180908.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 255
  • 20180315_180930.jpg
    20180315_180930.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Any idea what made it a second/store knife?
It’s not a second or would have a 2 stamped on tang. It’s probably just the way the dealer marks which nite is which for stag models. I know collectorknives writes on the kids like that

It’s not a second or would have a 2 stamped on tang. It’s probably just the way the dealer marks which nite is which for stag models. I know collectorknives writes on the kids like that
I think you might be incorrect. I`ve never seen a GEC with 2 stamped on it. They do stamp an "s" on the tang and write on the tube. If you look closely you`ll see an s stamped on the tang. I have several of these "store" models and never found anything wrong with them.

I'll take it. allllll mine baby!! paypal has been sent and she be mine again. Yeah baby!

I had bought this knife directly from Bob of oldhundred at the Shenandoah valley knife show and he told me that it was a store knife.

Last edited:
I think you might be incorrect. I`ve never seen a GEC with 2 stamped on it. They do stamp an "s" on the tang and write on the tube. If you look closely you`ll see an s stamped on the tang. I have several of these "store" models and never found anything wrong with them.
20180317_092509.jpg 20180317_092318.jpg
This digit appears to be stamped or etched after hardening.
Is it an s,?
is it a 2 ?
is it a five?
I called collector knives he said it shouldn't be there.

The only thing that I can see wrong is that the stag is two slightly different colors. Kind of green looking on the front
And a more amber or gold on the pile side

I’ve definitely seen a 2 stamped before.

The only thing that I can see wrong is that the stag is two slightly different colors. Kind of green looking on the front
And a more amber or gold on the pile side
I spoke with collector knives this morning and differences in the Stag or the covers of any type on the front or back how well they match or do not match does not constitute a fault. There has to be an actual defect in some portion of the knife in order to be considered a second. And knives that have an S for store have no Faults whatsoever it's just a store model. However something new for this discussion since it's a discussion now that nobody knows so far is that on the bottom of the tube was a square sticker that appears to have been placed there by the factory there was a square sticker with the number 84 written on it? Do something new new information I've never seen that sticker on any of my tubes before.

Back