• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC & Northwoods

JITDC

Gold Member
Hello Bladeforums... Northwoods Lincoln Jack, GEC Speaker Jack and TC Barlow are still available.

- Prices are net to me, my PayPal is jitaylordc at icloud.com

- More photos of each knife can be found here:

https://imgur.com/a/MXIN9

991BD6E7-E2F2-4373-B0DE-9464C03F6BBF.jpeg

1. Northwoods Lincoln Jack Mammoth SOLD absolutely brand new, bag, leather slip and coin, only taken out for pictures. The mammoth is darker than most which is what really attracted me to it, but it’s too nice for me to carry.
2. GEC 25 Burlap Micarta - SOLD
3. GEC 77 African Blackwood - SOLD

4. GEC 13 Speaker Jack Muslin Micarta - $60 excellent fit and finish, main blade sharpened, carried once or twice. Comes with tube.

5. GEC 71 F&F Bullnose OD Green Linen Micarta - SOLD,
6. GEC 71 F&F Bullnose Natural Canvas Micarta - SOLD
7. GEC 15 TC Barlow Gabon Ebony sheepsfoot -
SOLD never carried, sharpened or used. Only out of tube for pictures, includes pin.

Last edited:
Number 6 is yours buddy, 71 bullnose natural canvas goes to Traumkommode.

i'll take it
jkreipp@gmx.de
(US adress supplied)

3. GEC 77 African Blackwood - $185 wharncliffe, user, sharpened pepper spots on blade, second owner. This one has amazing walk and talk and overall excellent fit and finish. I rarely carried it but held on to it simply because it was so nice, in my opinion. Comes with tube.

I will take the GEC 25. New to the forum today and this is my first post though, so I don’t know if that is a problem. I will send a PM

Back