• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC slipjoints for sale - Sold! Thanks BF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Happy Easter BFer’s,

Slipjoints aren’t the easiest to come by here in Canada, so I thought I would offer these to Canadians first. I will not say no to US buyers, however. Also, I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want to.

I have a few up for sale, all prices include shipping, and payable by PP G&S or EMT. EMT is preferred. Anything purchased today will be mailed out tomorrow. My apologies, will be shipped Tuesday, Monday is a holiday :)

If you would like addition information or photo’s please don’t hesitate to ask.
I will give a discount on multiples. 😎
Also, don’t be afraid to make an offer through PM…worst I can say is no. These are looking for a new home.

Left to right:

1. Case Swayback in Crimson Red with box, unused. - $old
2. GEC Tidioutte Smooth White Bone Little Rattler - Unused with tube and button - moved to new thread
3. Case Small Texas Jack - In bone. No box and used, patina on blade - $old
4. GEC 83 Mexican Bocote wood - unused, small amount of blade jiggle as is the norm with this model - $old
5. Case ? Damascus blades, bone - Unused - $old

87EACB5A-5C41-4FDC-8B04-7B3FFDEAAA83.jpeg

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in #1 & 5. I can send payment when I get home in 2-3 hours. Please let me know your email adress. Thank you, Gab

Hi, I'm interested in #1 & 5. I can send payment when I get home in 2-3 hours. Please let me know your email adress. Thank you, Gab
Just shoot me a PM when you are available. I’ll mark them as SPF for the time being.

Thread closed. Thanks BF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back