GEC Toothpicks

Congrats. That's a nice one for sure. :thumbup:

How are the edges on the ones you guys have been getting? This one is on my "thinking about it" list, but it'll probably be after the holidays before I get anything new for myself.

You will want to touch up the edge, but they are easy to sharpen. The bolsters are nickel silver.

Had to get some pictures of mine for you. It's a looker!
Too bad my pictures stink though!
100_1249.jpg

100_1247.jpg

100_1248.jpg

My Dead Skunk Toothpick...

dsp_1jr_rev2_fin3-1.jpg

Sans blood and guts....

GEC_TP_ds_1-1.jpg

Here's the blade...

IMG_4316-1.jpg

Last edited:
Mine just arrived today :thumbup:. Very nice knife with solid fit and finish. Just a quick question, how come unlike some of the other GEC's there is no half stop on this one?

Mine just arrived today :thumbup:. Very nice knife with solid fit and finish. Just a quick question, how come unlike some of the other GEC's there is no half stop on this one?

There may be a historical reason, I dunno.

I don't know the reason, but I'm kind of glad there isn't. I have a big jack that does and it's such a bear trap, I don't like to carry it. I have a cuban stockman and it doesn't have 1/2 stops, it opens and closes more easily than the big jack.

Joe-bob, thanks I really like this toothpick pattern. It's more comfortable in the hand than I was expecting. I can certainly understand that the scale, shield and pattern aren't for everyone, but I'm really enjoying it.

With the mention of no half tops my interest in these jumped.They look easy in the pocket.How long are they 5er's
That guitar is kind of cool. It's looks big enough to engrave strings on it.

Rob just wants to show off his manicure! :eek::p

Awesome. Thanks for the in-hand pics, I really appreciate it.

That's a very pretty knife, and big enough to interest me.

Andy

Back