1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

GEC users and a couple of bonus knives

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by BenjaminRush, Nov 13, 2019.

1. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please).

Gotta move some knives, as I have a large purchase coming up, and these are on the block.

1. GEC 15 clip point in red linen micarta: this one has been used and carried. Blade is in great shape and has been sharpened by me. Decent centering, nice action, minimal play. The liners did take a ding (see pic) when I tried to adjust the action/play on my own, but does not affect the knife functionally at all. In great shape, just going to acquire some more interesting pieces. Comes with wax/tube. Asking sold.

3. GEC 48 Weasel in Pickle Green Bone: this one has been used, carried, sharpened. No play, decent centering, and easy walk/talk. Nice knife all around, just a little slim for me. Comes with wax/tube. Asking sold.

4. GEC 14 antique yellow jig bone (two blade, spear/pen): this one has been used, carried, and sharpened. Patina and some pepper spots are present on the main blade, but the pen is pretty clean. Nice edge on the blades. Asking sold.

5. GEC 1095 small fixed blades (clip/wharncliffe): these are from the 2018 run for CK. Selling both together. Clip point blade has patina and has been sharpened. Wharncliffe blade has very little patina and has not been sharpened, only stropped. Sheaths are in good shape though one has a single loose stitch and the other has a small sliver taken out of the edge. Very cool little knives, great for the kitchen/bar, and I imagine they would be quite useful in the field. Asking Sold

6. MKM Fara: cool little modern slipjoint here. Has been pocketed a few times and has seen very little cutting. Factory edge, nice action, no play. Comes with box. Asking withdrawn

7. Victorinox alox duo: lightly used/carried alox Farmer and Minichamp in excellent condition. NO boxes. Asking sold for the pair.

8. BONUS: Rough Rider trapper pictured can be added to any of the above for sold. Maserin Plow in bocote (original run -- FYI terrible action, centering, F&F -- but could be a cool project knife) can be added to any of the above for sold. Case CV Peanut in chestnut jigged bone can be added to any of the above for $20. This one has nice snap and sharp blades, just the main blade is all scuffed up. None of these have boxes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ricardo Carrion

Ricardo Carrion

Jul 17, 2018
    I’ll take the 14
    Payment sent. Thanks again brother and thanks BF!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  3. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015
    You got it, paypal request sent.

Ricardo Carrion likes this.
  4. Joseph Marino

Joseph Marino Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 31, 2019
  5. BenjaminRush

Mar 17, 2015