• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gen 2 Chaves Redencion

I have decided to sell my custom Gen 2 Redencion #84 to fund a new watch. This knife is one of a kind, there is not another like it with the extensive rock pattern detailing around the entire scales and clip. It is on bearings, rock solid with no play in any direction and the lock up is perfect and hasn't changed in the 3 years I've owned it. Detent is absolutely perfect on it and the action is amazing. Centering is perfect. Gen 2s are very hard to come by, this one is my favorite and if it doesn't sell I will gladly keep it and continue saving slowly for the watch I want. It has been carried many times, but not used on anything more than occasional tape cutting and letter opening.

It has a few light scuffs on the pocket clip, a very fine scratch on the front scale and a dark spot on the blade that came that way from the original owner. The stone washing hides scuffs well, and it still is in excellent condition. Looking to get $SPF plus Paypal fees and I will include insured USPS express shipping if applicable to your area. Price is firm, do not low ball or ask for negotiating unless it is extremely close to my price.

I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone for any reason at my discretion. Sale is final after buyer receives knife and looks over the day of delivery, I will work with you if there is any problem.

** I will let everyone know this week if the knife is available again for unforeseen circumstances**

IQO2pzp.jpg

6hXUZgw.jpg

xs4CGbQ.jpg

Z7edg0t.jpg

veScp2g.jpg

mvk9wm7.jpg

45wRRDm.jpg

VBbJSRp.jpg

RoUJYHu.jpg

RA0rpvG.jpg

Last edited:
Back