Gen 2 Chopweiler?

Yep.....I ascribe to your logic as well...and I would need one in case elof_alv lost one of his and wanted to buy my "spare" as a replacement "spare" .....

Better than an emotional support Peacock .......about as easy to get on a plane with as well.

I think that Gen2 Choppy would be the one that'd make Trumby get a new knife...

Andy, I like your thinking!
Can you please start buying spares for that particular reason from now on? Thank you mate! ;):D

2018 has been pretty rough for all the RAT, DOG, and Battle Grade lovers out there like me. IIRC, the most recent new blades in all of those categories were sold in 2017.

The Forsaken Steel Heart is a sweet looking blade and tempting, but mainly it just reminds me of what I really want, an updated CHOPWEILER!

Glad to see all the HOGs getting their fill of INFI bacon with comp finish, Nuked options, CBTs, etc, but I hope we see some blue collar options again sometime soon.

These comments probably won't amount to more than a fart in the wind, but there you go. :D

I'd really like to try that new handle on the Forsaken Steel Heart, but I already KNOW the chopweiler handle is a winner!

That new handle is tempting, I'd like to hold one and compare it to the Ergo 2 handle, which is my current favorite from the Busse line.

I have a BG FBM and the regular fusion handles feel a bit too chunky to me. Been debating whether to hand sand them myself or just move on from the model since I increasingly feel like my core user line-up set is without it.

Back