• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEN 2 skull lanyards

Hi,

I need 2 lanyards, no beads. 3" body and a 4" body both with 4" loop. Round. First choice solid orange, second choice is orange camo. If you can get them out Tuesday I will take them. Tell me how much and where to send the money. I forgot, I also need a brown and a desert tan, 3" bodies, round and 3" loop.

Thanks,

Brad

Last edited:
Just got some nice glow in the dark cord.
I have had some in the past that was not that great but this stuff is 550 cord 100% glow(no stripe or dots woven in)and glows nice.
11.00 each for the glow cord lanyards.
Here are a couple pics,sorry for the glow pic my camera does not do well in the dark.
SANY0073-1.jpg

SANY0074.jpg

Still have some glow paracord.I have made up a few of these and this stuff is great.

do you sell the paracord? i'm interested in 50 feet of the silver. never seen it before.

tom

do you sell the paracord? i'm interested in 50 feet of the silver. never seen it before.

tom

Not really,I buy it 100 ft at a time.
You should be able to find the silver on ebay.
Thanks

Here's some feedback for u812's lanyards...

I ordered 6 custom lanyards to my specifications and they turned out GREAT. Very impressed. Shipping was also quick and the entire transaction was smooth.
No worries here; I recommend you order some yourself!

Back