1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Get Ready Gang! . .. This Might Prove To Be Both Fast And Furious!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Jul 9, 2019.

1. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Congrats @Ironkid883! Super stoked for you! Very happy to see the Emerald Isle getting all the HOG love!

2. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    ^^^This!^^^ Why Jerry, why must you continue to come up with such epic blades!

Ironkid883, snwbrdr202 and Will York like this.
  3. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I can’t believe it. That was part of my feedback for the original test team regulators; that the handle seemed too big for the blade. I felt the blade should be 9-10” long. And now INFI? Yep. I’m in.

4. Ironkid883

Ironkid883 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Awesome thanks jerry and crew cant wait been needing a regulator will there be a choice in res c colour um psyched whoooop pics please bossman pm em i wont share mwahahaha lol

5. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Currawong, Ironkid883 and JACKMANDU like this.
  6. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    This should be pretty interesting. Had a regulator once and it was a beast. This should be a monster of a knife. Be cool to see this handle on another knife so will be staying tuned to this

WatermanChris and Ironkid883 like this.
  7. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 20, 2016
    Some kind of ninja star
    I knew the INFI Regulator would come, I had no doubt about that, but I was hoping it was a bigger version and I wasnt sure about that. UNTIL NOW, thank you Jerry, that sounds great and is definitely a milestone, must have knife.

Ironkid883 and WatermanChris like this.
  8. PABladeGuy

PABladeGuy Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Oh boy, had to Google a regulator to see what it looks like..
    So awesome!!
    The original swamp rat was .33" thick so this Alpha Regulator is even thicker????

YES!! I'm in

Ironkid883 and WatermanChris like this.
  9. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    WatermanChris likes this.
  10. PABladeGuy

Sep 11, 2018
    That's 0.583" of pure INFI sweetness.
    OMG

WatermanChris and MacLaren1 like this.
  11. Brummie

Brummie Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2007
    I may be wrong, but I think he meant an extra 1/4” of blade height rather than thickness.

12. Ironkid883

Jun 29, 2018
    Ya know its been a real awesome week between gettiny father day busse t shirts today .thanks to my amazing missus.
    I also received my handmade knife from forum also and now this wow am delighted had a shit run alot if deaths sudden one my mother in law .my missus cousin which was a knife crime .but hey we have come thru it and sh#t$ turnin rosy .and bigbadgoth won the livestream giveaway .thanks bladeforums for just being awesome.and jerry and the rest of busse crew i love my res c knives

13. Ironkid883

Jun 29, 2018
    Sorry john your time is over theres a mew dog in town and its a cat funnily enough im from cork and were the rebels but im.living in kilkenny and theyre the cats whoop

David Lennon and WatermanChris like this.
  14. gk4ever2

gk4ever2 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2008
    Congratulations @Ironkid883 ! :thumbsup:

By saying "approx. 1/4" wider", I think Jerry means the blade height, not the thickness.
    Edit: I just saw Brummie's post after I posted.

15. PABladeGuy

Sep 11, 2018
    Ha ha you're probably right
    Reading comprehension ain't my forte.
    But regardless, it's still good at .33"

WatermanChris and Ironkid883 like this.
  16. Ironkid883

Jun 29, 2018
    Its a megulator roooaaar

WatermanChris likes this.
  17. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    .33 thick , 2.0 tall ?, 9.5 Long , with a regulator handle and INFI !!

I need one for each hand .

One for everyday of the week...

I’m imagining a mini MOAB in Res c

18. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    So, do we get green res-C since the Irishman won the guessing game? I'm not saying I'm against black, just that I have a lot of it.

What about a green handle, brown blade. Call it mint chocolate chip finish. Yum.

19. Ironkid883

Jun 29, 2018
    No id like a shamrock green handle also to go with my pot of gold and shillelagh .or it would finish my tan res c 3 piece set .black id have to make a four piece cos i want an 11 11 or 13 11 to finish that off .id like green please lol

20. Ironkid883

Jun 29, 2018
    Or irish potato camo green handle green digi camo with flecks of gold and forty shades of green . now that would be awesome or just irish as f