1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Getting closer... sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by sechip, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    To that new 1911.

Ok this one hurts,

1st up is a BM Foray satin 20cv steel, the knife is pretty much pristine aside from one tiny mark on the g10. Knife is drop shut amooth with a solid lock up and no play along with great centering (yes you heard me right) blade is perfect, even the satin clip is perfect.

These are discontinued I believe and sold originally for about 190.00 Asking 120.00 SOLD PP G&S shipped and insured.
    [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/XVyocFr.mp4)

Maxace Corvus, all bulls##t aside this knife is one of my favorites in the collection and way underrated as it's a fantastic knife with multiple opening options. The detent is tuned perfectly so that it's equally good as a flipper, thumb or Spydey flicker or even slow roll it.

The knife is perfect, no marks anywhere and like I said it has a perfect detent, solid lock up with no play or stick and is perfectly centered, knife also has internal milling so is very light for it's size yet feels very solid. I compare it to a CRK with a flipper tab (seriously). Ergos are outstanding and the milling pattern is awesome IMO. Satin M390 blade

These knives sold new for 400.00 and were worth every penny! SOLD PP G&S shipped and insured. No trades at this time and only comment in thread to claim the knife.
    Any questions/comments please PM/email me. thanks.

[Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/LRoi9NX.mp4)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. Fosmosis

Fosmosis Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2017
    PM sent

3. sechip

Feb 27, 2013
    Replied.

4. sechip