• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Giraffe bone "Badger"

Here's a stout little working knife pattern I really like. Sweet and simple style. I made one for myself awhile back and was pretty impressed with it. I hope you like it too. We hope to see you at the Stamford, CT show this month.
Thanks again,
J. & Tess

This short, stout worker fits it's name. The full tang Badger Drop Point above has a blade of hand-rubbed 1084 steel (3/16" thick). The blade edge is 3 1/2" with a 7 1/4" total length. The handle is stabilized Giraffe bone with black liners and stainless steel handle bolts. This knife comes with a fully tooled "basket-weave" sheath.
Price, with leather sheath: $275.00, plus shipping.

Visa, MC & Paypal are all fine and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Lovely knife. While I have admired many of your pieces, I really think this design stands out. Will you have some of these in Atlanta?

Nice J! Almost the same size as my SideKick and its a great EDC size!! This will make a happy new owner for sure. :D

Very nice package at a great price. Man, you guys do some really nice work.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I've got a couple more of these started and if I can get enough done, I'll have a couple for Blade. Maybe some nice burls.

Back