Give Away! Custom pocket fixed blade. **Winners Announced**

Tough choice between the wharncliffe, and the box cutter.
Swayback box cutter. Maroon micarta with blue liners, or African blackwood with red liners, and micarta pins.

Thanks for the chance! :)

Thank You for the great giveaway. The knives are all awesome, but I'm partial to the spear point and would love to have one in dark maroon micarta with white liners or Bocote with blacik liners.

I like the spear point the best and I think it would look good with sky blue liners with dark blue g10 handles

I think the swayback warncliff looks very elegant! In the spirit of March a madness, maybe some college themed scales? One for each of the final four? I go to WMU, so my colors are brown and cold, it could look really classy with some brass liners and brown micarta, with brass pins! Thanks for the chance! Those are some great looking blades!

Great idea for a GAW. I would go with option d). Green or black Micarta or G10 with some blue liners would look great.

I think the swayback box cutter would look awesome in silver lightening strike carbon fiber w/ blue liners or even a light colored stag handles. Beautiful work by the way and thank you for the chance!

CelticCross74

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
"Box Cutter"? How about "reverse tanto Wharncliffe"? That is how I would most easily describe it.
So..
My choice would be..
Box Cutter
Black liners
Dark red G10 or micarta
if that is not doable then..
Red liners
Black G10 or micarta
brass or aluminum color pins on either

evltcat

Gold Member
I'm in!
I'll have to go with D - Kwaiken. I really like the blade shape.
Handles I'd like to see a black liner with nice red linen micarta.

Thank you for the chance!

stabman

Gold Member
Swayback box cutter with Thunderstorm Kevlar.
Either linerless, or with red liners; either way is good.

Thanks for the chance. :)

rc75mhz

Gold Member
Swayback Wharnie with textured black scales, blue liners, & jimping on the spine. Thank You for the chance. Your work looks great like it is but Thanks for listening to our ideas.

Thanks for the chance!

llcarter

Gold Member
Thanks for an awesome GAW! Here are my top two choices in order, both with black handles and red liners:
A) Swayback wharncliffe
B) Swayback box cutter

I love the look of the Swayback wharncliff. Carbon fiber bolsters and blue G-10 handles would look stunning. I really appreciate the chance to win once of these awesome knives!

I think the swayback warncliff looks very elegant! In the spirit of March a madness, maybe some college themed scales? One for each of the final four? I go to WMU, so my colors are brown and cold, it could look really classy with some brass liners and brown micarta, with brass pins! Thanks for the chance! Those are some great looking blades!

Having worked in a university bookstore for a couple of years in college this is actually an idea that has crossed my mind because I know people will buy just about anything if it is in their school colors. We sold some of the weirdest stuff imaginable and it sold like hotcakes because it was maroon and white(I've been meaning to make myself a maroon and white knife too just haven't gotten around to it yet).

I like the brass liners and brown micarta combo. Seems like thunderstorm kevlar with the brown and gold look would be popular amongst WMU folks.

I really like the pocket kwaiken - I can envision it with dyed Blue burl wood handle with thin Red liners.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I like that wharncliffe. Blue scales with white liners would be cool. Awesome giveaway and beautiful knives! Thanks for the opportunity!

I like the spearpoint just how you have it thanks for the chance they all look great