GIVEAWAY!!! Winner Chosen

I recently received a very generous gift from our own @Fullflat in the form of a Spyderco Ladybug in VToku2. It is unfortunately, at best, clumsy in my hands.

Spyderco_Ladybug_3_LBLP3E_Sprint_Run_Folding_Knife_V-Toku2_SUS310_Plain_Edge_Blade_Blue_FRN_1__96285.1512920726.1280.1280.png

Brand new in box.

It's a very well made knife in a really cool steel, but I'll likely never use it. So, with his permission, I've decided to hang onto the memory of the gesture and pass this knife along to some other lucky member of our great community.

A simple "I'm in" will do. Single entry per person please.

Anyone who donates or has donated to one of the charities listed below, in loving memory of the recently departed A.G. Russell, gets 2 entries. Honor system applies, just mention in your post that you've donated.

-Emergency Fund, Veterans Resource and Information Center, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville - https://onlinegiving.uark.edu/ indicate ‘other department - then VRIC Emergency Fund
-Disabled American Veterans (DAV.org)
-Freedom Service Dogs of America (FreedomServiceDogs.org)
-American Legion (Legion.org)
-Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA.org)

Thank you ahead of time for your participation, I'll let it run until interest seems to wane and then we'll draw for a winner.
I'm in. Thank you

I already have a Manbug in V-Toku so I'm not in. Like some of the others I just wanted to thanks for doing this Bryce.

I’d love to be considered for this one. Thank you, and good luck to everyone else!

I'm in, on my way down to our local Legion. They can always use the help.

My son is a college student, Spyderco fan and steel nerd. This is his dream carry.

Fine work, TLE

Not an entry, just want to say this is mighty nice of you :thumbsup:

Hey, great giveaway! I would love to enter, but due to some ridiculous decisions by Canada Border Services there is a good chance that it would never make it across the border.

Good luck to all those who entered!

Back